Welcome to the Website ("Site") of RiverSync.Web.Server, Inc ("RiverSync.Web.Server", "we"). Via Site, RiverSync.Web.Server makes a number of resources available to you, including information, software, products, downloadsm documents, communications, files, text, graphic, publications, content, tools, and services such as technical support.
In using Site, including all software, services, and resources available through it, you agree that:
- You will not use Site in any way that could damage, overburden, or impaire any RiverSync.Web.Server server, or the network(s) connected to any RiverSync.Web.Server server (including linked sites), or interfere with any other visitors' use and enjoyment of Site.
- You will not upload, email, or otherwise transmit via Site any potentially destructive, disruptive, or otherwise harmful programs, files, or code including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, time bombs, or any other form or designation of files or programs that may damage, impaire, or alter the operation of a computer or network that is the property of RiverSync.Web.Server or any thrid party.
- You will not attempt to disrupt or interfere with the security, integrity of Site and/or its content and its content delivery, or otherwise cause harm to Site, any resources provided for Site visitors, user or administrator accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to Site or accessible through it. The same applies to any linked sites.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to serivces, materials, visitor information, visitors' accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any RiverSync.Web.Server server or to Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available via Site.
- You will not use false identity information when registering for subscriptions, downloads, or product licenses.
- You will not remotely harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, nor will you use addresses published on this site for the purpose of sending any type of unsolicited email communication whose origin has been disguised or falsifies.
Site can be accessed from most countries around the world. Site content may contain references to RvierSync products, services, documents, promotions, or ther resources that are not available in you country. These references do not imply that RiverSync.Web.Server intends to make such resources available in your country.
Site is operated by RiverSync.Web.Server from its offices within the Kingdom of Thailand. RiverSync.Web.Server makes no claims or representation that Site, or any resources available through it, are appropriate to or made available for locations outside the Kingdom of Thailand. If Site or any of the resources it makes available are illegal in your locality, DO NOT USE SITE. If you access Site from a location outside of the Kingdom of Thailand, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Use of Site Content
Unless specifically indicated elsewhere on Site, you may view, download, or print Site content subject to the following conditions:
- The rights granted to you for use of Site content constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- You may use Site content for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices displayed or contained in Site content.
- You may not modify or alter Site in any way.
- You may not distribute, sell, lease, rent, or relicense Site content to others.
- RiverSync.Web.Server reservses the exclusive rights to revoke authorization to view, download, and print Site content ay any time, and you shall discountinue such use immediately upon notice from RiverSync.Web.Server.
Intellectial Property Rights and Licenses
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation that is available for download from Site is the copyright and/or patent work of RiverSync.Web.Server and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the license agreement that is included with such downloaded software. You will not be able to install any software that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless you agree to the terms of the included agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the included license agreement, you will not be able to install the software.
Use of Trademarks
The trademarks and logos ("Marks") displayed on Site are the property of RiverSync.Web.Server or third parties. You may not use Marks without the prior written consent of RiverSync.Web.Server or the third party owner of Marks.
You may use RiverSync.Web.Server Marks and logo images ("Logos") under the following conditions:
- You may not alter Logos in any way except pixel dimension, which must always be the same proportions as the original image provied via Site. All Marks in reduced-size Logos must remain clearly identifiable and readable.
- You may not create links on any other site directly to the Logos' images files on Site.
- You may not use Logos in any manner that represents of implies any affiliation with or endorsement by RiverSync.Web.Server when no such affiliation or endorsement has been formally established in writing with RiverSync.Web.Server.
RiverSync.Web.Server reserves the right to determine what constitute improper or inappropriate use of RiverSync.Web.Server Marks and Logos, and you agree to correct improper/inappropriate use of RiverSync.Web.Server Marks and Logos, or to cease use of the same upon notification from RiverSync.Web.Server.