Welcome to RiverSync's website ("Site"). RiverSync, Inc. ("RiverSync", "we") offers a range of resources through our Site, including but not limited to information, software, products, downloads, documents, communications, files, text, graphics, publications, content, tools, and services, such as technical support.
You agree to use Site only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam", or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate RiverSync, a RiverSync employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of Site, or which, as determined by RiverSync, may harm RiverSync or users of Site or expose them to liability.
You understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any and all content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available on or through Site, and that RiverSync does not control such content. You agree that RiverSync is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for any content or other materials posted on Site by you or any other user of Site.
You acknowledge that RiverSync has the right to cooperate with any legal process and any law enforcement authorities in connection with your use of Site, including any content or information you provide to RiverSync.
Site is a global platform that can be accessed from most countries around the world. However, it is important to note that some content on Site may not be available in your country. RiverSync does not intend to make such resources available in your country simply because they are referenced on Site.
Please be aware that Site is operated by RiverSync from its offices within the Kingdom of Thailand. RiverSync does not make any claims or representations regarding the suitability or availability of Site or any of its resources outside of the Kingdom of Thailand. If you access Site from a location outside of the Kingdom of Thailand, you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If Site or any of its resources are illegal in your locality, you should not use Site.
Furthermore, you agree that all content on Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of RiverSync or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from Site without the express written consent of RiverSync.
Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by RiverSync. RiverSync has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, RiverSync will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using Site, you expressly relieve RiverSync from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Use of Site Content
Unless specifically indicated elsewhere on Site, you may view, download, or print Site content subject to the following conditions:
- The rights granted to you for use of Site content constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- You may use Site content for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices displayed or contained in Site content.
- You may not modify or alter Site in any way.
- You may not distribute, sell, lease, rent, or relicense Site content to others.
- RiverSync reserves the exclusive rights to revoke authorization to view, download, and print Site content at any time, and you shall discontinue such use immediately upon notice from RiverSync.
Intellectual Property Rights and Licenses
Use of Software
Use of Trademarks
The trademarks and logos ("Marks") that are shown on Site belong to RiverSync or third parties, and are protected by trademark laws. You are not allowed to use any Marks without obtaining the prior written consent of RiverSync or the respective third-party owner of the Marks.
You may use RiverSync Marks and logo images ("Logos") under the following conditions:
- Do not modify the logos in any way, except for adjusting their pixel dimensions to maintain the same aspect ratio as the original image on Site. All Marks in reduced-size logos must remain clearly visible and legible.
- Do not create direct links from other websites to the image files of the logos on Site.
- Do not use the logos in a way that suggests or implies any association or endorsement by RiverSync, unless such association or endorsement has been established in writing with RiverSync.
RiverSync has the sole discretion to determine what constitutes improper or inappropriate use of RiverSync Marks and Logos, and you agree to rectify any improper or inappropriate use of RiverSync Marks and Logos upon notification from RiverSync. If you fail to comply with such notification, RiverSync reserves the right to take legal action to protect its trademarks and logos.